Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MY ADVENTURE LIST FOR UTAH

I have lived in the wonderful state of Utah now for 3 years and there is always something fun to do. A list that seems like it is never ending. I guess I just wanted to map it out for myself and see what I have left to do, which is a lot. 



1. Utah history museum (I have free tickets)
2. Zion National Park- Ahh Really Cass? I wish i would of gotten there along time ago.
3. Snowbird ski resort. I've heard its a good one and I still have never been there :( 
4. The Mormon Choir in Salt Lake. I know that sounds hmmmmm Lame? But I've heard it can be pretty cool, I do love choirs and is on the top things to do in Utah.
5. Ice Castles in Midway
6. The Paint Mixer, its on main street, gotta do it!
7. Antelope Island- where the buffalo rome
8. Weber River
9. Bryce Canyon
10. Gobblin Valley
11. Go to the Park City Museum
12. See a show at the Egyptian Theatre
13.Go snow Tubing @ Gorgoza Park
14. Ride the Town lift
15. Hike Jupiter Peak

Now the Question is, Will I get it all done? We'll seeeeeeee!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment