Friday, November 8, 2013

I am getting so excited for the Season....

Opening day @ Canyons Resort (the ski resort I ski at) is coming up very soon. November 29th will be the glorious day. Very soon. A few ski resorts in our area have all ready started to open up this weekend,  including Brighton & Solitude. 

Tonight is the Ski Swap, a cheap warehouse filled with treasures of a ski bum. From long underwear, to beanies, to barely used skis and snowboards, you find yourself lost in a world filled with so many goodies. 

Last night, I came across this video and it got me super pumped all over again. My 3 seconds of fame in the commercial industry, check it out :) I am at 1:18 on the commercial and gabe is right after me. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E04jAF0inkw



No comments:

Post a Comment