Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Portland Bound

Yay. I am finally going to Portland the first weekend in October. I have a good friend there to show me the ropes. I have a feeling, a big feeling, that I am going to fall in love with Portland. I've been doing my research on the city and wanted to make a little list of all the things I want to do. I am so excited!

Things to do in Portland
Go to the beautiful Mount Hood
Hit up N. Mississippi Ave. - Go to Animal Traffic (cute vintage store)
Go to Hawthorne Neighborhood- Fun Area
Go to the coast and eat yummy sea food-Heard that this coast is Beautiful
Ride bikes-Ride along the Willamette River
Go to a vineyard (I've never been to one)
Portland Farmers Market-Every Saturday
Hike to a waterfall-there is tons
Tour a brewery- Over 70 Microbreweries in the city!
Hit up Pittock Mansion- A victorian mansion with all kinds of cool stuff inside
Eat at a food truck-Lots of good ones
Go to US Powells Book Store-Most amazing book store ever

AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!



No comments:

Post a Comment