Monday, November 26, 2012

(.....What a Beautiful Monday.....)

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those 

who mind don' t matter,and those who matter don't

 mind."

- Dr. Suess



I thought I would start my post with this wonderful quote by my main man Dr. Suess!! Holla!! I love his words of wisdom. On this fine Monday, I had the day off and decided to hit the Mountain. What better then to spend your Monday riding. I rode with my new co-worker from Quiksilver and a couple of his buds. Not a lot was open- But it was good for what it is? Where's the SNOW? People, start doing snow dances for me out here in Utah, ok? 

On music Monday, I thought I would post a nice slow jam for you all by the Black Keys, one of my favorites. Beautiful Melody & Beautiful lyrics. 







No comments:

Post a Comment