Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just Hiking Around, you know

*****WINTER HIKES******
~~THE TIME: BEAUTIFUL HOURS~~
!!!!WITH WHO: AMAZING FRIENDS!!!!
??????WHERE: SOME OF THE MOST BREATH TAKING PLACES EVER??????????

Check out some of my amazing pictures from the most recent hike I did with my lovely friend Andrea Currie. It was a beautiful evening and the dogs were happier then ever. We stumbled across a group of guys that warned us that there were moose ahead. As Giddy & Excited as I was, since we had the dogs we had to take the other route, but we still got to see their beautiful tracks. Such amazing views. 







So, recently Gabe & I were in the cotton woods and we saw a Moose. I posted a picture on Facebook of the beautiful creature, but my iPhone unfortunately takes awful pictures, so I snapped one with my other camera. She was so beautiful and peaceful. I wish I could of pet her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment