Sunday, April 7, 2013

California here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      

In a week or two we will be venturing out for our Road Trip. Time to pack up the car, pack up the pooch, get some snacks, and get on the road. We are heading to Sedona, AZ first to go to some really cool rock slides at a state park called Slide Rock State Park. Sedona is also really well known for their Red Rocks which we'll be seeing all the way from MOAB to Arizona. Then after Sedona, we are going to scottsdale to spend some quality time with the family. It'll be good to check out Grandmas new Pad and see Auntie Deb & Dan.


Then after Arizona, time to hit up California for some Exploring. I have been to Cali once and that was when I was a baby, so technically, that doesnt even count. We will be making a few major stops, one in San Diego and one in San Fransisco. The rest of our time, we have nothing scheduled, we're just going with the flow. We have a couple of friends on the way that we will stop and see.
We are also going to do some camping at Big Sur, Northern California. They have tons of great camping and beautiful hikes. There is a 10 mile hike that I would like to do to these hot springs called Sykes Hot Springs. There are really cool waterfalls on the way too.



If we can, and have enough time, we would like to check out the Redwood forrest.

<-------------- Yeah I wish that was our WHIP!

I just cannot wait to lay on the beach, chill on the board walks, people watch, eat tons of good Mexican Food and do some camping & exploring!
And while we are there I would like to VISIT Sea world and we may, just may, go to Disney Land if my manager Ty can get us free tickets, which he said is a great possibility. We'll Seeeeeeeeeeee, The Adventures are Endlesssssss!!!!!



 


1 comment:

  1. My boss said the San Diego zoo is amazing too.. I think it's a little spendy, but it's supposed to be sweet! I'm excited for you, that'll be a really fun trip!

    ReplyDelete